Thursday 2 August 2012

Paper Recycling Monster

Students! Stop throwing worksheets, scrap paper, and your tests you did badly on into my garbage bin!


I decided it was about time I had a paper recycling system for my room. I need to stand by what I believe and demonstrate these ideals to my students. Inspired by some cute stuff on Pinterest, I decided my system should be a monster. Here is how I did mine:

We use a lot of paper, and usually use the box lids to collect exam papers together, while the rest of the box is used less often. Then some paper, black marker, tape (and/or staples) and scissors.


 Cut the side part-way down.


Then fold them over to create an angle for the mouth and tape down or staple. I stapled the first one I did and some staples held while other didn't. This one I used just tape.

 

 Then cut out some triangles to give some teeth.



Cut some eyes out of paper and draw some pupils. Cut tabs on the bottom.


Turn the tabs in opposite directions and tape down.


Monster! This one is going to hold our student absence sheets in the staffroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment